Our 45m² Deluxe Bungalow Suite Open Plan Beach Front with a Private Pool with the 32 m² of the private pool is located directly on the water’s edge, offering amazing relaxing moments and romantic sunsets.
This new renovated Bungalow offers a bedroom and a spacious living room overlooking the Cretan sea. The 32m² private pool are promising unique morning and evening dives into relaxation.
This bungalow Suites possess very comfortable furnishings including marble bath with shower cabin and bathtub, hair dryer, cosmetic mirror, bathrobes, slippers and beach towels, individually controlled air condition (hot & cold), direct dial telephone, wake-up service, digital safety box and Satellite flat-screen TV.
The perfect choice for couples and honeymooners who wish to have the most unique and romantic memories of their life.
• Air conditioning system (individually adjustable)
• Balcony or terrace
• Coffee table
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Digital Safe Box (Free of charge)
• Dressing table
• DVD/CD player
• Infinity Private Pool with Beach Front View 50smq.
• King size /Twin beds
• Mini Bar (Alcoholic beverages with surcharge)
• Satellite TV & radio
• Sofa and armchair
• Body and hair shampoo
• 1 Marble bath with Jacuzzi, shower and WC
• 1 Extra Marble bath with shower and WC
• Bathrobes & Slippers
• Exclusive toiletries in the bathroom
• Express Check in / Check out
• Wake up service
• Wi-Fi/ Ethernet cable internet (free of charge)
Exclusive extra services only for Hotel website bookers:
• Fresh flowers in the room upon arrival
• Club car transfer inside the Resort
• Late Checkout guaranteed till 14:00 (upon availability after that time)
• Newspaper delivery service in the room
• One à la carte candle light dinner per stay in any of our à la carte restaurants (including all boards).
• VIP Taxi transfer service from Heraklion Airport to the Hotel (maximum passengers 4 persons with 2 suitcases and 2 handbags)
very nice place with lovely people we come again for sure!!
Kids had loads of fun. We just came back after 5 days and will def go back next summer.